Kontakt für allgemeine Anfragen:
EQS Group AG
Bayreutherstraße 35 10789 Berlin
Mehr zum Unternehmen
Weitere Jobs im Unternehmen:
Junior Application Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Junior Data Quality Manager – Compliance – remote (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Sales Development Representative (m/w/d) - SaaS - remote Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Head of Security Operations & Security Customer Success (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Office Manager (m/w/d) Festanstellung, Voll- oder Teilzeit · Berlin Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) – remote option Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich
(Senior) QA Engineer (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Berlin
EQS Group AGVeröffentlicht: 22.03.2023
JOIN OUR TEAM
You’ll be part of an international and multicultural team of Engineers – all keen to learn from each other and with a strong desire to leave a footprint on software development in corporate compliance. Our purpose is to have an impact on the corporate world not only economically but also socially, and to drive digital transformation through trust, empathy and environmental awareness. Does this sound like you? Then you’ve bumped into the right job ad – keep reading ;)
EQS Group is a leading international cloud software provider in the fields of corporate compliance, investor relations and ESG. Today, the group employs around 600 professionals and is represented in the world’s most important financial centres.
As you might have already guessed from all this compliance talk, transparency is very important to us. That's why we communicate all our commitments to sustainability, diversity, equality and well-being on our homepage and our social media platforms. We do this for you, for us, for everyone - fairly and publicly.
The key to our success is hiring talented people who bring passion to the table every day, take responsibility and support each other in the best possible way to create a trustworthy environment.
Join our team and help us revolutionize together!
OUR CULTURE DRIVES OUR BENEFITS
- You're important! A trusting environment and lifelong learning for your individual development. Set personal development goals, receive support and regular feedback. We support you in equipping yourself for success.
- Living our values! Take responsibility for a variety of tasks, find out what you like to work on, and find your way to make your own personal impact with us!
- Great atmosphere! Regular team events, barcamps, a talented international team and a common goal that unites us all. Take a look for yourself at #EQSlife on Instagram!
- Be part of an exciting journey! Contribute to our success story of becoming the leading European cloud provider for corporate compliance, investor relations solutions and sustainability reporting (ESG Tech). We share our success with you through our employee share ownership program.
- Work-life balance is a must! You will work in our modern office and be equipped with up-to-date hardware. In addition, you have the opportunity to work remotely, even from other European countries, and to flexibly arrange your working hours. And if you need a longer break, we also offer you the possibility of a sabbatical - because your free time is just as important to us as you are.
- Your special extra! In addition to our share plan, we offer you other exciting benefits such as a company pension plan, salary optimization in the form of customized bonus and benefit programs, as well as corporate shopping benefits.
- Health is a priority! Company-sponsored sports program for the use of various fitness studios, leasing via JobRad, mental health counseling and much more for you.
- Together with the QA-team you develop the automation of test scenarios and take over the evaluation of the results, thus contributing to quality optimization
- You support the team in manual testing
- Conceptualizing test strategies and independently develop load- and performance-tests
- Evaluating and determine the use of test frameworks and tools
- Working closely with developers and account managers to constantly improve the quality of our products
- Regular exchange on information with QA community on new technologies, test methods and best practices
THIS IS YOU
- Ideally a degree in IT or a comparable qualification
- Significant work experience in the field of test automation for web applications and have a good understanding of the software development processes
- You are practiced in using tools for acceptance testing (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, Playwright or other up-to-date test-frameworks)
- Experience in defining test strategies (e.g. risk-based testing, test-oriented development)
- Ideally you have worked with Docker (Kubernetes), Node.js and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
- You have experience in integration and API testing strategies
- You are a communicative and outgoing team player and are looking forward to working in an agile development environment
Thousands of companies across the world use EQS Group’s products to build trust by reliably and securely meeting complex regulatory requirements, minimizing risks and transparently reporting on business performance and its impact on society and the environment.
EQS Group’s products are bundled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. This allows compliance processes in the areas of whistleblower protection and case handling, policy management and approval processes to be managed just as professionally as business partners, insider lists and reporting obligations.
Listed companies also benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, as well as IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communication.
In addition, EQS Group develops software for the management of ESG (environment, social, governance) data, the fulfilment of human rights due diligence obligations along corporate supply chains and for rule-compliant sustainability reporting. EQS Group was founded in Munich in 2000. Today, the group employs around 600 professionals and is represented in the world’s most important financial centres.
At EQS Group we are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and inclusion. We think that diverse employees are essential to our success and should be given opportunities to flourish in a barrier-free, nondiscriminatory environment. Therefore, we are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development regardless of your race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender-identity, age, national origin, marital status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Furthermore, at EQS Group, security is everyone’s responsibility. When you become part of our team, complying with our information security policies and taking information security into consideration on a daily basis is an essential part of the job, no matter what your role or title is.
Take a look at Kununu or Glassdoor as well as Ambitionbox for India, to find out what people say about us as an employer!
Das bedeutet Nachhaltigkeit für uns
- Wir fühlen uns nicht nur unseren Kunden, sondern auch der Gesellschaft verpflichtet.
- Wir bieten einen Job mit Sinn.
- Nachhaltiges Wirtschaften endet bei uns nicht am Arbeitsplatz. Wir wägen Aufwand und Nutzen von langen Geschäftsreisen sorgfältig ab, setzen unsere Ressourcen sensibel und überlegt ein und versuchen somit in allen Bereichen des Arbeitslebens nachhaltig und bewusst zu agieren.
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung