Soil & More International
Buttstraße 3 22765 Hamburg
Ansprechpartner: Tobias Bandel
Personal & Management Assistant
Soil & More InternationalVeröffentlicht: 16.06.2017
Soil & More International is a consulting firm, providing consultancy services related to natural soil fertility management and sustainability assessments for products and organisations.
Our customers are farmers, companies, brands or institutions that are interested in practical solutions for biological soil fertility management for themselves or their suppliers. Further customer groups include commercial and non-commercial organisations who want to assess, improve and communicate their sustainability performance in a holistic but pragmatic way. We also offer our customers options to offset their carbon emissions through the development of agriculture based emission reduction projects.
Soil & More celebrated this year its 10th anniversary. We are currently a team of six experts and are looking for a new team member to support the managing director (MD) as a personal assistant.
- Reading, monitoring, preparing and responding to MD’s email
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- Delegate/coordinate work in MD's absence
- Diary management incl. planning and organizing travel and meetings
- Attend team meetings on MD's behalf, prepare meetings and write minutes
- Taking dictation
- Preparing presentations
- Follow-up from commercial meetings and prepare draft proposals
- Typing and translating documents
- Compile MD’s and team members travel expense reports
- Ordering stationery and office equipment
We offer you a full-time position limited for one year but with the possibility of extension. You will be part of a small and dynamic team embedded in an international network of experts based in our office in Hamburg, Germany. You will not only support the MD but also the team with some administrative tasks such as travel planning, expense reporting and follow-up from meetings. All team members, especially the MD is travelling intensely and you might be required to join on customer visits, tradeshows and conferences occasionally, but mainly in Europe. You will be working independently, directly reporting to the MD.
- Practical experience in position of personal assistant for at least 4 years
- Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized, pro-active
- Very good communication skills
- Very good MS office and computer skills; experience and affinity with social media
- General language proficiency and good writing skills in English and German. Additional languages are welcome, especially French or Spanish
- “Getting things done” mentality as well as excellent managerial/coordination skills
- Good team player, loyal, flexible
- Affinity with organic farming, fair trade, sustainability, sustainable food business is welcome
- Availability ideally as of July 2017
If this position has sparked your interest, please send your complete application to the Soil & More Managing Director Tobias Bandel email@example.com
Das beudetet Nachhaltigkeit für uns
We believe that, in a world where natural resources are steadily shrinking, a more efficient use of the remaining resources is crucial for the survival of each business. Therefore, becoming more sustainable is far more than just a unique selling point. It should be incorporated into a company’s core strategy and used as a management rather than a marketing tool, as it is likely to help to lower the risk and increase the profit of your business.
Besides our core business and passion for soil fertility, compost and best practises in farming we are incessantly working on new ideas on how to address, define and identify key driver for sustainable business development as well as to secure the production of healthy, safe, high quality products along the supply chain.
- Administration & Sekretariat
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
Stellenanzeige als PDF zum Download
Hier per E-Mail bewerben