Kontakt für allgemeine Anfragen:
EQS Group AG
Karlstraße 47 80333 München
Mehr zum Unternehmen
Weitere Jobs im Unternehmen:
Junior Data Quality Manager – Compliance – remote (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Sales Development Representative (m/w/d) - SaaS - remote Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Junior Application Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich (Senior) QA Engineer (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Berlin Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) – remote option Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Office Manager (m/w/d) Festanstellung, Voll- oder Teilzeit · Berlin
Head of Security Operations & Security Customer Success (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich
EQS Group AGVeröffentlicht: 30.03.2023
JOIN OUR TEAM
Is cyber security your passion and more than a side topic for you? Are you a natural-born leader whose customer-centric view and interdisciplinary communication skills are more than excellent? EQS is your chance to put your talents to work!
EQS Group is a leading international cloud software provider in the fields of corporate compliance, investor relations and ESG. By working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks, and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
As you might have already guessed from all this trust & compliance talk, transparency is very important to us. That's why we communicate all our commitments to sustainability, diversity, equality and well-being on our homepage and our social media platforms. We do this for you, for us, for everyone – fairly and publicly.
The key to our success is hiring talented people who bring passion to the table every day, take responsibility and support each other in the best possible way to create a trustworthy environment.
Help us revolutionize together!
OUR CULTURE DRIVES OUR BENEFITS
- You're important! A trusting environment and lifelong learning for your individual development. Set personal development goals, receive support and regular feedback. We support you in equipping yourself for success.
- Living our values! Take responsibility for a variety of tasks, find out what you like to work on, and find your way to make your own personal impact with us!
- Great atmosphere! Regular team events, barcamps, corporate volunteering days, a talented international team and a common goal that unites us all. Take a look for yourself at #EQSlife on Instagram!
- Be part of an exciting journey! Contribute to our success story of becoming the leading European cloud provider for corporate compliance, investor relations solutions and sustainability reporting (ESG Tech). We share our success with you through our employee share ownership program.
- Work-life balance is a must! You will work in our modern office and be equipped with up-to-date hardware. In addition, you have the opportunity to work remotely, even from other European countries, and to flexibly arrange your working hours. And if you need a longer break, we also offer you the possibility of a sabbatical – because your free time is just as important to us as you are.
- Your special extra! In addition to our share plan, we offer you other exciting benefits such as a company pension plan, salary optimization in the form of customized bonus and benefit programs, as well as corporate shopping benefits.
- Health is a priority! Company-sponsored sports program for the use of various fitness studios, leasing via JobRad, mental health counseling and much more for you.
- You take over the set up, maintenance, operation of the security incident management and security customer success functions and procedures
- You align with our sales teams and customers/prospects for the coordination of security related customer communication and the delivery of security questionnaires
- You establish operational processes for security tooling and infrastructure
- You conceive and implement automated security lifecycles which run with the pace of EQS Group
- You plan, organize, and deliver relevant training and education for the security operations and customer success team
- You interact with security managers and provide regular reports directly to the CISOs of our client companies
- You deal with third-party security providers and customer questions regarding security topics
THIS IS YOU
- You strive to make your customers confident in the security levels of EQS Group's solutions
- You have the ability to design an incident response function for cloud and on-premise service models with an understanding for threat models, MITRE Att&ck® and similar frameworks, Purple teaming as well as attack and defense techniques for cyber
- You excel in team management, nurturing and growing security engineers and organization abilities with a high bar for themselves and striving to always improve
- You understand audit processes and requirements combined with an understanding of sales processes and customer management skills – ideally you have sales experience
- You have great knowledge and experience with security tools such as EDR/XDR, WAF, DAST/SAST, container and cloud security
- You have excellent written and spoken language skills in English and German; another European language is a nice to have
Thousands of companies across the world use EQS Group’s products to build trust by reliably and securely meeting complex regulatory requirements, minimizing risks and transparently reporting on business performance and its impact on society and the environment.
EQS Group’s products are bundled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. This allows compliance processes in the areas of whistleblower protection and case handling, policy management and approval processes to be managed just as professionally as business partners, insider lists and reporting obligations.
Listed companies also benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, as well as IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communication.
In addition, EQS Group develops software for the management of ESG (environment, social, governance) data, the fulfilment of human rights due diligence obligations along corporate supply chains and for rule-compliant sustainability reporting. EQS Group was founded in Munich in 2000. Today, the group employs around 600 professionals and is represented in the world’s most important financial centres.
At EQS Group we are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and inclusion. We think that diverse employees are essential to our success and should be given opportunities to flourish in a barrier-free, nondiscriminatory environment. Therefore, we are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development regardless of your race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender-identity, age, national origin, marital status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Furthermore, at EQS Group, security is everyone’s responsibility. When you become part of our team, complying with our information security policies and taking information security into consideration on a daily basis is an essential part of the job, no matter what your role or title is.
Take a look at Kununu or Glassdoor as well as Ambitionbox for India, to find out what people say about us as an employer!
Das bedeutet Nachhaltigkeit für uns
- Wir fühlen uns nicht nur unseren Kunden, sondern auch der Gesellschaft verpflichtet.
- Wir bieten einen Job mit Sinn.
- Nachhaltiges Wirtschaften endet bei uns nicht am Arbeitsplatz. Wir wägen Aufwand und Nutzen von langen Geschäftsreisen sorgfältig ab, setzen unsere Ressourcen sensibel und überlegt ein und versuchen somit in allen Bereichen des Arbeitslebens nachhaltig und bewusst zu agieren.
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
mit Berufserfahrung, mit Personalverantwortung