Kontakt für allgemeine Anfragen:
EQS Group AG
Karlstraße 47 80333 München
Mehr zum Unternehmen
Weitere Jobs im Unternehmen:
Sales Development Representative (m/w/d) - SaaS - remote Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Junior Application Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Head of Security Operations & Security Customer Success (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich (Senior) QA Engineer (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Berlin Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) – remote option Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Office Manager (m/w/d) Festanstellung, Voll- oder Teilzeit · Berlin
Junior Data Quality Manager – Compliance – remote (m/f/d) Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich
EQS Group AGVeröffentlicht: 30.03.2023
JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you go crazy for data and enjoy working your way through complex technical issues? Do you have a strong sense of quality and you can’t wait to roll up your sleeves and improve data sets? Do you want to show us all of your acquired knowledge regarding Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) or get a deep-dive into this compliance solution? Then apply now and join our LEI Team in Munich or remote in Germany!
But what actually is an LEI?
The Legal Entity Identifier, LEI for short, is an internationally valid company identification number and is regarded in international finance as an identity card for companies. The financial crisis has shown how difficult it has been for banks and regulators to quickly and unambiguously clarify complicated company networks and links between issues and issuers. An LEI makes it possible to identify business partners beyond doubt and helps to ensure that certain reporting obligations to supervisory authorities can be fulfilled.
EQS Group is a leading international cloud software provider in the areas of corporate compliance, investor relations and ESG. We have been an official LEI issuer since 2017 and manage over 100,000 LEIs from 140 countries.
By working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks, and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
As you might have already guessed from all this trust & compliance talk, transparency is very important to us. That's why we communicate all our commitments to sustainability, diversity, equality and well-being on our homepage and our social media platforms. We do this for you, for us, for everyone – fairly and publicly.
The key to our success is hiring talented people who bring passion to the table every day, take responsibility and support each other in the best possible way to create a trustworthy environment.
Help us revolutionize together!
OUR CULTURE DRIVES OUR BENEFITS
- You're important! A trusting environment and lifelong learning for your individual development. Set personal development goals, receive support and regular feedback. We support you in equipping yourself for success.
- Living our values! Take responsibility for a variety of tasks, find out what you like to work on, and find your way to make your own personal impact with us!
- Great atmosphere! Regular team events, barcamps, a talented international team and a common goal that unites us all. Take a look for yourself at #EQSlife on Instagram!
- Be part of an exciting journey! Contribute to our success story of becoming the leading European cloud provider for corporate compliance, investor relations solutions and sustainability reporting (ESG Tech). We share our success with you through our employee share ownership program.
- Work-life balance is a must! You will work in our modern office and be equipped with up-to-date hardware. In addition, you have the opportunity to work remotely, even from other European countries, and to flexibly arrange your working hours. And if you need a longer break, we also offer you the possibility of a sabbatical – because your free time is just as important to us as you are.
- Your special extra! In addition to our share plan, we offer you other exciting benefits such as a company pension plan, salary optimization in the form of customized bonus and benefit programs, as well as corporate shopping benefits.
- Health is a priority! Company-sponsored sports program for the use of various fitness studios, leasing via JobRad, mental health counseling and much more for you.
After an intensive training on the complex regulations and interdependencies for the publication of LEI Codes and onboarding you will work in close exchange with the Engineering and Operations Team on monitoring and improving data quality in the LEI system and data set.
In particular, you will:
- Support a structured LEI Data Quality Monitoring Process, with a focus on ensuring compliance with the defined processes
- Optimize the reliability and usability of LEI data, securing high data quality throughout the process
- Ensure that potentially erroneous data and duplicates are identified and inconsistencies are eliminated
- Support the monitoring of current and upcoming regulations and their impact on our LEI dataset and system
- Guarantee that the data complies with the current technical standard and Common Data File formats
- Serve as the first point of contact for LEI data quality issues to our key stakeholders within the framework of data quality processes
- Work directly with a team of skilled engineers and develop our system further in terms of data quality
THIS IS YOU
- You have first experience as a process optimizer, process manager or data quality manager and in dealing with agile methods/projects
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on IT; however, we’re also happy about lateral candidates!
- You are an analyst at heart and enjoy finding a simple solution to a complex problem
- Even large amounts of data won't discourage you thanks to your structured working and connective thinking
- You enjoy working in a team and proactively bring in your ideas. We also love someone with a good sense of humor!
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are a nice-to-have.
Thousands of companies across the world use EQS Group’s products to build trust by reliably and securely meeting complex regulatory requirements, minimizing risks and transparently reporting on business performance and its impact on society and the environment.
EQS Group’s products are bundled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. This allows compliance processes in the areas of whistleblower protection and case handling, policy management and approval processes to be managed just as professionally as business partners, insider lists and reporting obligations.
Listed companies also benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, as well as IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communication.
In addition, EQS Group develops software for the management of ESG (environment, social, governance) data, the fulfilment of human rights due diligence obligations along corporate supply chains and for rule-compliant sustainability reporting. EQS Group was founded in Munich in 2000. Today, the group employs around 600 professionals and is represented in the world’s most important financial centres.
At EQS Group we are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and inclusion. We think that diverse employees are essential to our success and should be given opportunities to flourish in a barrier-free, nondiscriminatory environment. Therefore, we are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development regardless of your race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender-identity, age, national origin, marital status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Furthermore, at EQS Group, security is everyone’s responsibility. When you become part of our team, complying with our information security policies and taking information security into consideration on a daily basis is an essential part of the job, no matter what your role or title is.
Take a look at Kununu or Glassdoor as well as Ambitionbox for India, to find out what people say about us as an employer!
Das bedeutet Nachhaltigkeit für uns
- Wir fühlen uns nicht nur unseren Kunden, sondern auch der Gesellschaft verpflichtet.
- Wir bieten einen Job mit Sinn.
- Nachhaltiges Wirtschaften endet bei uns nicht am Arbeitsplatz. Wir wägen Aufwand und Nutzen von langen Geschäftsreisen sorgfältig ab, setzen unsere Ressourcen sensibel und überlegt ein und versuchen somit in allen Bereichen des Arbeitslebens nachhaltig und bewusst zu agieren.
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
Festanstellung, Berufseinstieg, Trainee