Position as a Project Manager (m/f/d) – Sustainable Lifestyles Team
CSCP gGmbHVeröffentlicht: 12.01.2021
The Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP) gGmbH is offering a position as a Project Manager in the Sustainable Lifestyles (SL) team in our office in Wuppertal, Germany.
Starting Date: April/Mai 2021
Working time: 80%
Duration: 1 year, with the possibility of extension
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Languages: English and German
The Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP) gGmbH is an independent, non-profit “Think and Do Tank” committed to providing collaborative solutions for a sustainable planet. The Centre was founded in 2005 by the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP) and the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy and is headquartered in Wuppertal, Germany. A team of currently 50 multi- disciplinary professionals contributes to the worldwide activities of the Centre. Read more about us on our https://www.scp-centre.org/.
The CSCP offers a dynamic and stimulating working team, diverse assignments and international development opportunities, the chance to work on future-oriented sustainability topics and the opportunity to make a true difference with your work at a reputable organisation.
Your tasks will be:
- Independent leadership of projects and fulfilment of their technical, organisational, formal and financial requirements
- Independent project management as well as adequate project-related arrangement with the administration
- Continuous, independent acquisition of externally funded projects
- Do research work for example in the field of sustainable lifestyles, behaviours, the European Green Deal, the circular economy and / or digitalization with a purpose
- Publication of project results and further communication towards the target group
- Coordination of internal and external project groups and project partners as well as external stakeholders
- Leading of project teams
- Completed tertiary degree in a sustainability, social science, psychology or business-related field
- Preferably experience in sustainability in general, and sustainable living and related consumption patterns, behavioural insights and behaviour change, citizen engagement and stakeholder processes. Working knowledge on the European political agenda and digitalisation is a plus, though not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. International experience will be viewed favourably
- Experience in project management, independent project work, presenting and workshop facilitation
- Team spirit and a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS-Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
As English is the working language of the CSCP, fluency in written and spoken English is necessary. As the applicant might also be involved in German speaking projects, fluency in German is a plus.
We apply the TV-L Salary system. The position corresponds to TV-L 13.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your complete application (motivation letter in English, your CV, certificates and (a) reference(s), and your time availability in one single PDF).
Application deadline: 26 February 2021
Rosa Strube, Head of Unit Sustainable Lifestyles (SL) team
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
Festanstellung, befristeter Vertrag