Product Manager (m/f/d)
Robert Walters Germany GmbHVeröffentlicht: 11.01.2021
Our client is part of a global company that employs more than 35,000 people at 104 manufacturing locations in 28 countries, and has an annual revenue of more than $13 billion. As an employer, our client places utmost importance on the greatest possible diversity and variety of its workforce.
For our client’s German manufacturing site, a subsidiary with 150 employees, we are currently recruiting talents who are also committed to the company’s mission to advance the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments.
We are recruiting a
Product Manager (m/f/d)
Your tasks consist of managing a product strategy throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, supporting definition of the innovative product vision, and working closely with engineering and operations to deliver growth.
- You will ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- You are responsible to achieve company’s revenue growth targets, growing market share and expanding contribution margin by developing and implementing distribution and pricing strategies
- Standard routine management activities, measuring metrics, conducting analytics and utilising an effective visual management system is part of your daily business
- You carry out market and competitor analyses, including detailed segmentations of end consumers and customers
- You initiate projects for new or updated products, services or line extensions and prioritise portfolio development projects on a regular basis.
- You lead the execution of the required analyses to determine the recommended prices and pricing policies for new or updated products / services or extensions.
- You assist in long-range plan development, P&L and yearly operating plan.
- You participate in regular customer-focused, multi-generation reviews for the assigned product / service lines.
- Close cooperation with the marketing & sales team
Your qualification and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical, electrical or product marketing work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, German is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in engineering, marketing, or operations preferred
- Profound skills in: program management, analysis, problem resolution, team building, judgement and decision-making
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
If you are interested in this challenging position, we're looking forward to your application.
Das bedeutet Nachhaltigkeit für uns
Our client is a global leader in creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments.
- Marketing, Medien, Kommunikation
- Kaufmännische Berufe
- Dienstleistung, Produktion, Handwerk
- Internationale Zusammenarbeit
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung