ProVeg Deutschland e.V.
Genthiner Straße 48 10785 Berlin
Weitere Jobs im Unternehmen:
International Coordinator / V-Label V-Label Assistant Senior Vertriebsmanager/in im Bereich ProVeg Food Services (Vollzeit / in Teilzeit möglich) Leitung (m/w) in der Systemadministration Praktikum im Bereich ProVeg Food Services Praktikum im Bereich V-Label Praktikum oder Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Personalmanagement Praktikum im Projekt KEEKS Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Bereich Kampagnenmanagement Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Fundraising Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Bereich Logistik und Merchandise Bundesfreiwilligendienst oder Pflichtpraktikum im Bereich Recherche und Wissenschaft Pflichtpraktikum oder Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Bereich Unternehmenskooperationen (Corporate Outreach) Praktikum oder Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Campaigning Bundesfreiwilligendienst oder Praktikum in der Geschäftsführung Praktikum oder Bundesfreiwilligendienst in der Kommunikationsabteilung Bundesfreiwilligendienst oder Praktikum in der Redaktion (online/offline) Projektassistenz (20h/Woche) für das Projekt KEEKS Projektmanager/in im Bereich ProVeg Food Services (Vollzeit / in Teilzeit möglich)
Volunteer Service as Program Assistant, Carnism Awareness and Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy
ProVeg Deutschland e.V.Veröffentlicht: 21.11.2017
The Program Assistant will assist with the operations, public relations, and travel related to carnism awareness projects and CEVA vegan advocacy trainings, joint activities between Beyond Carnism and ProVeg International. They will work closely with the Program Manager, Communications Coordinator, and Program Coordinator on all carnism-awareness and CEVA (Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy) programs and campaigns. The successful candidate will have excellent English communication skills. They will also be committed to the Beyond Carnism beliefs and values as well as to the ProVeg mission.
ProVeg International is a food awareness organization with the mission to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040. We launched earlier this year and are active in four different countries – the UK, Germany, Poland, and Spain – with more to follow in 2018. With effective campaigns, international events and other innovative projects, ProVeg supports a transition to plant-based living, providing the public with practical help, tips and information in order to make more informed dietary choices. Animal Charity Evaluators rates ProVeg as one of the four most effective organisations working against animal suffering in Europe.
Beyond Carnism is a US-based, international organization dedicated to exposing and transforming carnism, the invisible belief system that conditions people to eat certain animals. Beyond Carnism is the first and only organization that focuses exclusively on carnism, making it a pioneering and landmark institution and a hub of international carnism-awareness activity. Our programs and campaigns are innovative and powerful, and have a significant global impact. We are run by a team of committed, compassionate, and exceptionally talented staffers and volunteers in the US and Europe. Beyond Carnism is the parent organization of the Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy (CEVA), whose mission is to increase the impact of vegan advocacy worldwide. CEVA offers on-site trainings, organizational consulting, grants, and a strategy resource center.
The BFD (Volunteer Service) Program Assistant Carnism Awareness provides support to our Carnism Awareness programs and campaigns. They will also manage travel coordination for CEVA trainings and carnism talks, assist with administrative tasks and help with public relations. They will work closely with the Operations Manager and Program Manager on all Carnism Awareness programs and campaigns.
- Assist with the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Assist with international travel itineraries for CEVA trainings and carnism talks
- Collect and evaluate data relevant to programs and campaigns
- Research and process information relevant to programs and campaigns
- Assist with public relations
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Interest in program and campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Written and verbal German communication skills desired, but not required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Ability to give and receive support and feedback
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development
- Willingness learn about carnism, veganism, animal rights, and other social justice issues
- Commitment to representing ProVeg, CEVA, and Beyond Carnism in a positive and constructive way
Please note that Beyond Carnism/CEVA work in the offices of ProVeg International.
- Monthly allowance
- BFD Volunteer ID card (permits access to discounted public transportation tickets, discounted tickets to museums, cinemas etc.)
- Opportunity to attend the (legally required) BFD seminars
- Accommodation may be provided (subject to availability)
- Social security (statutory social and accident insurance)
- Holiday entitlement
- Ongoing support and supervision
- References given subject to ProVeg policies
- Opportunity to develop and update skills and gain new experiences
- Become part of a great team and make a difference!
Location: Berlin, Germany; must be eligible to work in the EU
Hours: 40 hours/week
Length: 6-18 months
Start: January 2018
Application is by CV, covering letter and job references to Nora Winter via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application only in English.
- Marketing, Medien, Kommunikation
- NGO & NPO
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
ohne Berufserfahrung,mit Berufserfahrung
befristeter Vertrag, Berufseinstieg, Trainee
ab Januar 2018