Kontakt f√ľr allgemeine Anfragen:
Interns wanted for Campaign Office in Munich (October 2019)
Umweltinstitut M√ľnchen e.V.Ver√∂ffentlicht: 24.03.2020
European Citizens' Initiative "Save Bees and Farmers!"
The European Citizens’ Initiative “Save Bees and Farmers” aims to collect at least one million signatures from all over Europe and put pressure on the European Commission to phase out synthetic pesticides, restore biodiversity and help farmers in the transition.
The campaign’s main objectives are: raising public awareness against agrochemicals and industrial farming methods influence EU decision-making related to agricultural and environmental policiessupport fight for biodiversity and against toxic pesticides across Europe and build a Pan-European grass-root movement.
What is the role?
You will be directly involved in the work of the campaign office for the European Citizens’ Initiative “Save Bees and Farmers! Towards a bee-friendly agriculture for a healthy environment”, reporting to the campaign Coordinator and Campaigner and working closely together with the ECI’s Circle of Organizers consisting of a variety of NGOs.
- demonstrable commitment to the values, vision and mission of the European Citizens’ Initiative “Save Bees and Farmers”
- strong interest in environmental and agricultural issues, ideally through voluntary or work experience in farming, environmental activism or within an NGO
- collaborative persona and strong team-playing abilities
- strong organisational and time management skills
- good written and social media communication skills
- good level of IT literacy (Microsoft Office/Excel)
- good command of English (written and oral)
Optional but not mandatory qualifications:
- Experience of working within civil society players and volunteers from different socio-cultural backgrounds
- Previous experience working within an international/European network
- Photo and video experience and / or experience with web design & image editing software
- working knowledge of a 2nd (or more) official language of the EU other than German, French or Spanish (written and oral)
Starting date: October (flexible)
Remuneration: 450€/month net, + 7 holiday days in 3 month.
minimum 3 months (possibly to be extended)
Conditions are according to German legislation. Applicants need to have the legal ability to live and work in Germany.
The working language is English, but participants are not expected to be native speakers.
The employer may help with finding accommodation in Munich.
How to apply?
Do you feel that you meet our criteria, and feel inspired by the objectives and challenges of the position? Then please send an email with an attached CV and a concise letter (no longer than 1 A4 page, one side) explaining your background and your motivation to: email@example.com by September 15th 2019.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Interviews will be conducted in English online via video call.
We encourage applications from women, people of colour and other members of underrepresented groups who will contribute to the diversity of our staff.
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung