Research and Resource Manager (home-based)
The Good Food Institute EuropeVeröffentlicht: 19.11.2022
The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is looking for a Research and Resource Manager to join our growing corporate engagement team. If you’re excited about developing research and resources to support companies and investors in navigating the sustainable protein landscape in Europe, we’d love to hear from you!
GFI is at the forefront of the movement to advance plant-based and cultivated (grown from cells) meat in order to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger, to antibiotic resistance and animal suffering.
As Research and Resource Manager, you will use your analytical and communication skills to develop and disseminate insights that will accelerate the growth of the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the identification and prioritisation of industry research and resource needs and gaps, working with GFI Europe’s Corporate Engagement Manager and the wider team as necessary.
- Leading the development of new resources - for example manuals, guides, databases, webinars – to support and inform various corporate engagement audiences.
- Leading the implementation of key market and consumer research projects focused on the European market, working with external partners as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working in the food industry, other consumer goods sectors, startups, investment space, market/consumer research companies, consulting, or other relevant areas (business or otherwise).
- Relevant research, analysis, and/or consumer insights experience.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to succinctly communicate actionable insights to stakeholders.
- A passion for our philosophy and mission.
- Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part time hours (0.8 FTE or above) can be considered.
- Home-based/remote from anywhere in Europe.
- The salary and benefits package for all of our roles are researched and benchmarked based on similar nonprofit roles in the country/location of hire. Due to capacity, we cannot complete that research for every European country in advance, but approximate indicative ranges (total annual amounts received in gross salary plus benefits including home-working allowance) are likely to be:
- €4,110 - €4,400 per month if based in Germany.
- £42,800 - £47,000 per year if based in the UK.
We actively encourage people from all countries across Europe to apply for this role.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
For more information about this role and to see the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please check out the full job description on our website (https://gfieurope.org/careers/research-resource-manager/).
If you have any questions, join us for a live Q&A on Friday 28 October at 12pm BT / 1pm CET: https://zoom.us/j/92046904386
Nationwide, Remote, Europe
- Naturwissenschaften, Forschung, Entwicklung
- Land-, Forstwirschaft, GaLaBau
- Umwelt- und Klimaschutz
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
As the candidate wishes