Genthiner Str. 48 10785 Berlin
Ansprechpartner: HR Team
Weitere Jobs im Unternehmen:
Internship / BFD programme on Internationalisation (East Asia / Greater China Region) Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Online-Fundraising (auch als Praktikum möglich) Werkstudierende/Teilzeitkräfte für die Mitgliederbetreuung Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Freiwilligenmanagement Bundesfreiwilligendienst im Bereich Politik Teamverstärkung für das V-Label gesucht (Qualitätsmanagement & Vertrieb)
Event Manager International
ProVeg InternationalVeröffentlicht: 13.02.2018
ProVeg is an international food awareness organisation with the mission to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040. We launched earlier this year and are active in five different countries – Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and the UK – with more to follow in 2018. With effective campaigns, international events, and other innovative projects, ProVeg works with governments, the food industry, and individuals to help accelerate the transition to a plant-based society and economy. Animal Charity Evaluators rates ProVeg as one of the four most effective organisations working against animal suffering in Europe.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
Are you as passionate about plant-based lifestyles as we are? Do you want to use your experience to spread our ideas within Asia and thereby make a real difference for animals, our health, society and the planet? Does the prospect of joining and contributing to a global pro-vegan charity at the very start of its journey fill you with excitement? Than join our team! At ProVeg you can make a real difference!
Over the last years, ProVeg International has built up significant expertise and experience in organizing events as well as in implementing our core strategy of ‘influencing influencers’. Among others, we’ve created and/or organized events like the VeggieWorld, the vegan exhibition area at Biofach, the vegan summerfest in Berlin, the first vegan law symposium or the medical conference on plant-based diets ‘VegMed’. In the course of our internationalization we want to expand these concepts and implement them in other ProVeg countries.
- Internationalisation and scaling of existing trade fair cooperation to other ProVeg countries
- Further development of the “influencer event strategy” by identifying the influencer target group and its world-leading trade fairs & congresses
- Development of international scalable cooperation concepts on trade fairs
- Development of new influencer events (TEDx, leadership summits, speaking tours)
- Network & Support the ProVeg Countries in organizing diverse events
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience as an event manager in an international context
- High identification with the goals and values of ProVeg
- Strategic conceptual thinking
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent language skills (Englisch fluent, German advantageous)
Start: spring 2018
PROVEG - WORK ENVIRONMENT
We are a very driven team that believes in campaigning to end animal exploitation in a creative, effective and positive way without being dogmatic or trying to force ideologies upon people. Great teamwork is important to us. We appreciate openness, awareness and tolerance for every living creature as well as performance, reliability and the willingness to learn (and good vegan food!). We are proud to have been officially recognized as one of the three most effective animal charities in Europe, and look forward to strengthening that position further in 2018 and beyond.
Furthermore, we offer:
· many possibilities to contribute with your strengths and interests
· low hierarchy
· trust-based working time
· office in the center of Berlin
· possibility to work remotely
· training budget for each employee
· common vegan lunch ca 3 times a week (Berlin)
· team events like board game nights, movie nights, table tennis tournaments... (Berlin)
· company pension scheme (Berlin)
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf JOBVERDE.
- Marketing, Medien, Kommunikation
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
Hier per E-Mail bewerben