Königinstr. 28 80802 München
Intern (m/f) in Corporate Responsibility
Allianz SEVeröffentlicht: 17.07.2017
Located at Allianz' headquarters in Munich, the Corporate Responsibility team (part of Group Communications and Corporate Responsibility) is the key driver of Group-wide efforts to address sustainability challenges and to integrate sustainable business practices into the Allianz Group's processes and activities. We support Allianz entities worldwide in the development of a consistent strategy and best practice exchange in all areas of corporate responsibility (allianz.com/sustainability).
You will be part of the CR team, which is specifically responsible for the Corporate Responsibility strategy, incl. materiality assessments via stakeholder engagement, sustainability reporting, rating agencies’ requests, and communication for the Allianz Group. As an Intern you will mainly report to the Project Manager responsible for Sustainability Reporting within the Corporate Responsibility team.
- Support Allianz’ global sustainability reporting processes 2017
- Support the external assurance of the sustainability report 2017
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external communication materials
- General research and preparation of sustainability information
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Organize internal and external meetings
- You are currently working towards a university degree (Master) in economics, business administration, social science, environmental science or studies related to sustainable development. You must be enrolled at a university for the whole period of employment
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of corporate responsibility (reporting) are an asset
- Fluent in English (C1/C2) and good understanding of German (B1)
Experience & Key Skills
- Strong ability to think and act independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive, flexible and energetic team player with the ability to interact with a large variety of stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Job start and duration:
Ability to start in mid-September 2017, 38h per week for 6+ months.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
- Banken, Finanzdienstleister, Versicherungen
Anstellungsart & Berufserfahrung
Stellenanzeige als PDF zum Download